Bugs in Photoshop.
The success of Photoshop is celebrated all around the world and it plays a vital role in almost all industries. No software can be picture-perfect and works smoothly.
In this blog, we will be discussing the topmost bugs in Photoshop
1. Program Error saving files
When saving files in Photoshop 2021 (v22.x) you get the following error: "Could not complete this operation because of a Program Error".
2. Program Error opening files
When opening or creating files in Photoshop 2021 (v22.x) you get the following error: "Could not complete this operation because of a Program Error".
3. Crash with TrueType fonts
Photoshop crashes when editing Type layers using TrueType fonts.
4. Camera Raw errors opening files
While opening images with Camera Raw 13.x you might see one of these:
"File is not found"
"There is no api-ms-win-core-synch-ansi-|1-1-0.dll on your computer"
This is due to OS incompatibility with ACR 13.0.
5. Anchor point doesn't move when clicking
When Free Transforming in Photoshop 22.0.1, holding Opt/Alt and clicking does not reposition the Transform's anchor location.
6. Unexpected strokes on shapes
When using Photoshop 22.0.1 with Shape layers, you notice either of the following behaviors:
A 1-pixel stroke or outline shows applied to your shapes in the Properties panel
After converting a Type layer to a Shape layer a 1-pixel stroke or outline appears.
7. Sampling Ring doesn't show with the Eyedropper tool.
The Sampling Ring doesn't show when using the Eyedropper tool.
8. Red brush size preview doesn't display.
The red brush preview, or Rubylith, doesn't display when changing brush size.
9. Unable to select and edit text.
When editing text, you might be unable to see text box boundaries, blinking cursor, or text highlights when working in a CMYK (non-RGB) document.
10. When you launch Photoshop, it freezes either at the splash screen displaying 'Loading Halide Bottlenecks...' or freezes/crashes during startup.