System requirements for an architectural student!
The five-year-long course is a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of designing, planning, and constructing structures and buildings.
These days paperless architecture is practiced extensively across the globe and is always on point. In this blog, we will discuss the basic system requirements for an architecture student.
Recommended specifications are:
- Operating System: Windows 8 or higher (Windows 10 ideally)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 – preferably i7 processor
- RAM/Memory: 8Gb minimum, with the option to upgrade
- Hard Drive: 500 Gb + with a speed of at least 7,200rpm
- Graphics Card: 4GB NVIDIA GRX1050 GDDR5, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 and more
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080, 3000 x 2000 , etc
The above mentioned are some of the basic guidelines to note while purchasing a system for an architectural student. The detailed specifications depend on the specific area an architect is working on and the demanding needs of his or her projects require.
“We have to stop optimizing for programmers and start optimizing for users.” — Jeff Atwood