Top 5 colleges for M.Arch in USA.
Architecture courses are generally a combination of engineering topics, arts, and technology essential to the field. And a masters in architecture is indeed a big step. In this blog, we will be sharing the top five colleges in the USA for masters in architecture ( M.Arch ).
In the USA, M. Arch is a 2 to 3.5 year-long degree spanning around 4-6 semesters and it differs from college to college.
Following are the basic requirements for masters admission in architecture:
- 50% in Bachelors degree
- GRE/GMAT score
- Proof of English proficiency
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
Apart from this, universities and colleges might conduct entrance exams of their own.
According to QS News World University Ranking in Architecture, below mentioned are the top 5 are the five colleges in USA for M.Arch:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology ( MIT ) - 3.5 yrs
- Harvard University - 2.5 yrs
- University of California, Berkeley ( US, Berkeley ) - 2-3 yrs
- Columbia University - 3 yrs
- University of California, Los Angeles ( UCLA ) - 3 yrs
“Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness” - Frank Gehry.