A master's in architecture is essential to reaching such a level of professional and creative freedom. To do a masters is to earn experience raw and pure, enriching for a life-time. Australia had always been a fascinating place for architects of all ages. In this blog, we will be discussing the top five colleges/universities to pursue a masters in architecture in Australia.
The general eligibility requirements for applying to Masters in Architecture in Australia are as follows:
-Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% approx.
-Proof of English proficiency by submitting IELTS or TOEFL, PTE or Cambridge ( advanced ).
Below mentioned are the basic required documents: ( the list can vary depending on the university/college)
- Completed application form
- Complete records of passed out examination from the previous university
- Personal statement ( Statement of what made you apply for M.arch and that particular university))
According to QS News World University Ranking 2020 for architecture and built environment, the following are the top universities offering Masters of Architecture in Australia :
1. University of Melbourne, 2-3 yrs
2. University of Sydney, 2 yrs
3. RMIT University, 2 yrs
4. University of New South Wales, 2 yrs
5. Curtin University, 2yrs
"Less is more.” – Mies van der Rohe